The leading satellite services provider focusses on becoming a gateway for leading global technologies in satellite, security and WiFi solutions for homes and offices in the Middle East
Dubai, March 21, 2017: EUROSTAR Group, the leading digital and consumer technology innovator in the Middle East, has created a unified gateway of satellite, security and digital solutions in the region. Partnering with some of the leading digital solution providers in the world, EUROSTAR has created a regional Smart Convergence of satellite, security and WiFi solutions in the Middle East.
EUROSTAR is showcasing a wide range of smart technologies in broadcast, home and office security and Wifi at CABSAT 2017, the region’s leading platform for the broadcast, production, content delivery, digital media and satellite sectors. The 23rd edition of CABSAT is taking place at Dubai International Exhibition and Convention Centre from March 21 to 23, 2017 targeting potential consumers from across the region.
EUROSTAR has launched a range of innovative Internet of Things (IoT) technologies at CABSAT under the theme of Smart Convergence that helps to create a seamless home and office automation and security system through empowered artificial intelligence.
Commenting on the latest convergent technology offerings by the Group, Mr Raju Jethwani, Chairman, EUROSTAR Group, said: “The security of our loved ones, our home and offices should be the top prerogative of every individual. We have entered into an era where anything is possible through technology. Our latest innovations at EUROSTAR stands proof of this. Technology today has enabled us to be anywhere in the world and yet be so closely connected with our homes and control any and every aspect of the home through a single device remotely. We have been able to create a seamless world of intelligent technology that enables us to live better. We are very pleased to showcase some of our incredible innovations in security, home automation and satellite solutions as well as those from partners from around the world at CABSAT this year.”
“CABSAT is a wonderful platform that has helped us to connect with the innovators and decision makers in the broadcast, digital media and satellite industries from around the world. We are very happy to have been a part of this event for each of its 23 years. With the kind of advancements we are seeing in digital technology, we certainly expect a successful turnout at the event this year.”
The technologies being introduced by EUROSTAR at CABSAT 2017 include:
- RAYHOME – high-quality audio system with smart home.
An advanced convergence system that connects all devices in your life could connect to the Internet. Not just computers and smartphones, but everything: lights, doors, cameras, windows, window blinds, hot water heaters, appliances. RAYHOME’s technology ensures these devices can communicate and send you information, and take your commands. RAYHOME is a high-quality audio network player integrated with a home automation system that enables users control, monitor sensors and IP cameras from anywhere and listen to Studio quality sound. An HRAV (Hi Resolution Network Audio Video) Player, RAYHOME can play 4K UHD video and high-resolution sound without distortion.
- ES 5000 SHS – smart home with Artificial Intelligence
Looking to make your home just a little smarter? If you have a wide variety of smart home gadgets, you’ll need a central system to integrate and control them all. And for this, EUROSTAR has introduced the first-of-its-kind complete HUB of LIVE TV, high-end entertainment and high-level security. An intelligently designed home automation system combined with UHD satellite receiver which can create a number of functional enhancements to your home. ES 5000 SHS is a complete DIY HUB designed to support 4K DVBS2, DVBT2, DVBC with Android 7.0 and smart home connectivity.
- HUMAN CARE & RESCUE SYSTEM
The Human Care & Rescue LED is developed with the latest state-of-the-art technology which monitors 3 main factors of the person in the room:
The LEDs used are the high-quality power saving green energy types. If an abnormality is sensed in the room on the breath, pulse or motion, the LED immediately activates an alarm and also sends a message to the pre-programmed contacts. The brightness and ON/OFF status of the LED can be controlled through voice control. Any IoT devices can be interfaced and controlled via LED. It also has a database management system by which we can monitor various factors based on the person like sleep time and pulse rate. It also comes with the security features of an intruder, infant movement monitor, elders/senior citizen health monitor.
Apart from the above innovative IoT technologies, EUROSTAR will also showcase world class technologies from their partners Alpha Networks, Herofun, TP-LINK, Quiptel, Zenterio, Babeleye, Arris, PPC, AirTies and Fagor along with EUROSTAR products and services. Some of these technologies include:
- Alpha Networks – “WHERE THE CONTENT MEETS SUBSCRIBERS” complete pay-TV back-end for media companies and operators.“At Alpha Networks we believe that the Middle-East and North African markets will provide opportunities to our Tucano product family. Tucano is a next generation backend-as-a-service platform enabling operators and media companies to deploy linear and non-linear Pay-TV services across all screens and devices. At CABSAT 2017, together with EUROSTAR, Alpha Networks is showcasing how the Tucano platform will serve up to two million subscribers in 2017 across our existing customer’s deployments in Europe, the Middle-East, Africa and Latin America.
- Herofun’s (HYF) Biometric Products & Solutions which includes:
- Biometric Movable ID Verification, a revolutionary product ideal for the Telco Operators, Banking industry or Retail operations. This compact, durable, high-quality placement fingerprint reader operates on any device with a USB port, allowing the device to be secured to any desk, workstation, PC or enrollment station.
- 5-In-1 Fingerprint Handheld Tablet for, Movable Police, Courier Logistics, Warehouse Management, Smart Transportation, Food Delivery, Auto Parking, and Movable Medical, among other uses.
- Biometric Tablets – range of advanced multi-functional biometric devices.
- TP-LINK’s Range of WAN Products & Smart Home Solutions – which include:
- TP-LINK’s Etisalat Archer C9 AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router, ADSL TD-W9970 N300 Modem Router, TL-MR200 3G/4G Wireless N Router, EAP330 AC1900 Wireless Dual Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point.
- SMART HOME Solutions includes IOT ROUTER SR20, SMART CLOUD CAMERAS NC450, Smart Plugs / Switches HS200 and HS110, Smart Bulbs LB130, Smart Wi-Fi Repeaters RE350K, Contact & Motion Sensors.
- Quiptel – QMP Solutions. The Quiptel Media Platform, in partnership with the EUROSTAR Group,provides the ideal scalable full-service solution for all TV & Video operators who aim to deliver both Live and VOD services to multiple devices, across unmanaged OTT networks. “Streaming is the new Broadcasting and OTT is the way to deliver valuable new services. Quiptel is extremely pleased to be working with the EUROSTAR Group to provide excellence in both technology and integration services,” Mr Sandip Sarda MD, Quiptel said. Quiptel provides:
- Intelligent Streaming – OTT through low-cost unmanaged networks
- Fully featured platform inc: TVoD, nPVR, Catch-up TV and in particular Live TV support
- Cloud hosted platform – Fast Start & Pay-As-You- Grow flexibility
- Enabling the CapEx to OpEx switch – making the route to profit faster
- Support for a full range of devices inc: STBs, Mobiles, PCs & Tablets
- Fast integration with a range of 3rd party applications
- Zenterio – a leading television and seamless multiscreen integration solutions provider. The television sector in the Middle East is in a transitional phase with subscription video-on-demand (S-VOD) providers having arrived in the region. Zenterio’s pay TV platform is designed to support this transition by enabling the seamless integration of VOD and OTT services into the pay TV user experience either via the set-top box or any second screen device. Zenterio delivers solutions that enable TV Operators to grow their revenues, offer a compelling multiscreen User Experience and harmonize software for new and legacy devices and set-top boxes. Zenterio’s portfolio of technologies, products and services includes an intuitive multiscreen UI, a powerful Data Analytics solution, an independent OS for set-top boxes, Consulting Services and additional Value Added Services. Zenterio partners with global system integrators, set-top box suppliers, CA/DRM providers, chipset manufacturers and services providers.
- Babeleye – complete EPG Metadata solutions for the IPTV, OTT & Broadcast industry. Babeleye offers rich metadata for EPG and video catalogues spanning a wide variety of international content. With detailed mapping of local market metadata in the region, it can support multiple platforms in multiple countries. The platform also provides comprehensive analytics and editorial recommendations to boost content discovery.
- ARRIS, UK has nominated EUROSTAR has their SILVER Select VAR partner for the GCC/MENA region. The product and solution range from ARRIS includes delivering the Ultra-HD experience, enabling Multiscreen video, deploying WiFi Services, residential gateways and 4K UHD set top boxes and with cutting-edge technological advancements.
- PPC, a BELDEN brand. “We connect the entire world” PPC, the world leader in Telecommunication connector technology, is ready to help its customers provide increasingly sophisticated cable television, telecommunications and internet services. PPC is on the cutting-edge for design and manufacture of connector technology for the broadband, satellite, wireless, CEDIA, security and telecommunications industries. With more patents than any other industry company, and the most efficient manufacturing processes in the world, PPC is the market leader in the fastest growing industries of today’s economy. PPC design teams have developed many industry firsts including pushable fiber, universal crimp and compression connectors, continuity connectors, integrated weather sealing connectors, and many other innovations. PPC designed the first locking HDMI Cable for the retail and CEDIA markets as well as zero and low compression force F connectors.
- AirTies is the most widely deployed provider of Wi-Fi Mesh solutions to operators around the globe. AirTies designs and develops software and hardware that wirelessly streams Internet connections and high definition video to multiple rooms and screens. The comprehensive product portfolio includes broadband Internet devices and Internet-based television set-top boxes. Its award winning technology enables seamless wireless integration at the touch of a button, increased wireless speeds, and coverage throughout subscribers’ entire homes. AirTies has an installed base of over 15 million devices worldwide. AirTies’ customers include: Sky (including Sky Q in the UK; Germany; Italy; and New Zealand), Vodafone, Singtel, Swisscom, Frontier, Midco, Waoo, and many others operators.”
About EUROSTAR Group
EUROSTAR Group, headquartered in Dubai, has over the last three decades firmly established itself as a pioneer and market leader in smart devices and value-added products across the MEA region. With a reputation for excellence and strong adherence to world class standards, the Group has diversified and has grown dramatically through the strategy of tapping into new territories and expanding its portfolio of products and services. The company boasts of a strong presence in both regional and global markets, with over 25 own retail showrooms and power retailers in the Middle East, having business operations spread across 50 countries worldwide.
EUROSTAR has a diverse range of businesses operations structured into different domains – Smart Phones, Tablets, Digital Satellite Receiving Systems, B2B Convergent Technologies, Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances, Multimedia – Pay TV, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Trading, DTDC – Distribution & Logistics, Telecom Projects, Real Estate, Corporate Sales, Solar Power & Thermal, Integrated Security Solutions and LED Lighting Systems.
Tel: 00971 4 2833655
Email: [email protected]